It’s time to go Virtual with JCK!Below you will find details on how to Participate in JCK Virtual and helpful tips to get started on your JCK Virtual Showroom. Questions, need help editing your Virtual Showroom? Contact email@example.com.
Who Can Participate
- Current exhibitors received a complimentary Virtual Showroom if they have at least 20% of their deposit submitted for, and are committed to, JCK Las Vegas or Luxury 2021. Participation in JCK or Luxury 2021 is a requirement of the complimentary JCK Virtual Showroom.
- There are options outside of 2021 Show commitments to participate with a Virtual Showroom for a nominal fee.
- Sponsor and media opportunities offer additional ways to align with JCK Virtual. View them here.
If you are interested in participating in JCK Virtual, contact our sales team or Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Members: Who Receives Access?Participating Exhibitors receive access for 2 Team Members from their company, and you can purchase additional access. Each team member receives their own access and user profile, which allows them to:
- Participate in virtual/video-based meetings, remotely from their own computers
- Schedule and lead virtual meetings for your company
- Interact with customers
- Gain access to JCK Virtual’s slate of programming, including education and networking
Administrative AccessFor our existing JCK Las Vegas and Luxury exhibitors, an activation link was sent on July 2, 2020 to the email address of the main contact we have on file for the company, making them the Team Member administrator. For new participating exhibitors, you'll receive credentials at the point of purchasing your Virtual Showroom or Sponsor participation.
If you are a Team Member administrator, you have the following additional privileges:
- Edit your Virtual Showroom
- Login access to participate as 1 of 2 included team members
- Add 1 additional team member at no additional charge, and give them administrative privileges.
- Upscale your presence and purchase additional Team Member access.
JCK Virtual Showroom Overview
Review our anatomy of your JCK Virtual Showroom features. For existing JCK Las Vegas or Luxury exhibitors, information you had included in your JCKonline.com Exhibitor Dashboard and profile was carried over, so you can edit and update or leave as is.
Be sure to edit and update your Virtual Showroom no later than July 24th, as our retail attendees will be able to access and view them starting on Monday, July 27, when the platform opens to pre-schedule appointments for the week of August 10th.
Set Up Tip: JCK Virtual File Specifications
When updating images or videos into your Virtual Showroom, consider the below suggested specifications. JCK Virtual’s photo editor accepts many photo sizes and includes ability to resize, position and crop directly as you upload.
For optimal load time and performance, make sure your image files are RGB and 72dpi.
- Logo: For the best display, we suggest at least 500 pixel wide by 500 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
- Product photos: For the best display, we suggest at least 1000 pixels wide x1000 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
- Video: Youtube or Vimeo URL. Uploading video files will be available next week, files should be .mp4; 1080p resolution (Max. 80MB)
- Marketing Content files: .pdf, .doc, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
Accessing Your Showroom For the First Time
Watch this quick walkthrough of the how to access and edit your Virtual Showroom when you receive your activation link and login credentials. Note: To be able to edit Virtual Showroom sections, you must:
- accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” tab
- checking the accept box
- clicking Save
Specials On Photo & Video Services
If you are in need of fast services to enhance your product showcase in the Virtual platform, JCK has negotiated special rates starting at 10% off for participating Exhibitors with third-party photo and video production agencies that specialize in jewelry. View the photo & video services and rates.
There are several ways to maximize your presence at JCK’s first-ever Virtual event, through enhanced placements, featured listings and sponsorship opportunities. View the sponsor & media kit.
JCK Virtual ‘How To’ Videos
Platform Overview (Attendee Perspective)
How to Log In
How to edit and preview company profile
How to add products
How to add team members
How to check your dashboard
How to check your calendar
How to check notifications
How to use online meetings
Video Meeting Viewer & Icons
How to search for exhibitors and products
How to use matchmaking and book meetings
How to add favorites
How to send a message